Irresponsables:

H - Ewan Dusk: dirección y redacción

Hellin Dusk: diseño y redacción

Byron: redacción y edición



Iggy&Kate:Candy

It's a rainy afternoon in 1990.

The big city... Geez it's been 20 years!
Candy, you were so fine.


Beautiful beautiful girl from the north
You burned my heart with a flickering torch
I had a dream that no one else could see
You gave me love for free

(Chorus)Candy Candy Candy I can't let you go
All my life you're haunting me I loved you so
Candy Candy Candy I can't let you go
Life is crazy Candy baby


Yeah, well it hurt me real bad when you left.
Yeah, I'm glad you got out, but... But I miss you.

I had a hole in my heart for so long
I learned to fake it and just smile along
Down on the street those men are all the same
I need a love not games not games




el Fantasma Gris

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sería muy hijo de p$&# si dijera cual es la "Candy" q se te fué en un 28/10? desaferrate del pasado o disolvete en el éter de una vez, fantasma...

Anónimo dijo...

Sí, la verdad sos muy... aunuqe tu madre no tenga la culpa no existe mejor calificativo, lacra come m$%& de parásitos, violado por buitres sarnosos!

Anónimo dijo...

Si los fantasmas se disolvieran se disolverían los recuerdos. Pedirle a un fantasma q abandone un recuerdo es equivalente como pedir a alguien sin alma q se suicide!